What Does Titan Do?
Titan are experts in all aspects of fire and security. Our approach is all encompassing and holistic.
The core of our relationships with our customers is built around outstanding Service and Maintenance provision and Facilities Management.
Naturally, we offer the complete range of service you would expect from a company of our standing and status.
Why Choose Titan?
What do we do that everybody else does?
- Annual system servicing
- Out of hours call out service
- System upgrades / Repairs
- Provide literature and information
What do we do that many others don’t do?
- Health check on take over - We provide you a full system health check on take over
- Personalised accountability - We assign you a dedicated service support team
- Technical Helpline - We provide access to immediate technical help 24/7 365 days a year
- Free of Charge - Site surveys and quotations
- Independent Accredited Competency - Titan holds numerous certificates of competency in fire, security, health & Safety, environment and business management.
- Leasing Facility - clients enjoy upgrades to latest technology without impacting budgets by spreading costs via leasing.
What do we better than others?
- We don’t pay our engineers commission - Titan engineers are salaried and so repairs & replacements are NOT commission driven. Some companies ‘target’ their engineers for ‘defective parts replacements’ each month. This is not the Titan way…
- You pay what you are quoted - Ours is a totally predictable ‘no surprises’ approach
- Faster response rate - We normally respond within 4 hours. Others may not be as reliable when required
- Impartial advice - Our Independent experience allows us to recommend the most suitable and appropriate equipment for all applications - we are not tied to products
- Provide a full audit trail of servicing - Which means we can prove what’s been done
- Image evidence - All Titan engineers have camera phones & remote comms, therefore if you want to see a remote part of your installation, just ask, and our office will email the images you require, free of charge
- Triple depth competency - We can evidence competency at company level for quality and individual level for technical theory on codes of practice & standards, also at product level via manufacturers or in-house training
- Multi-Skilled Engineering - our engineers are trained and competent in most makes of fire and security systems; this means our clients benefit from cost savings for service and reduced time for administration